Before you begin creating your lead ads campaign, we advise having someone from your legal team review the questions you plan to ask on your form, as well as go over the lead ads policies and terms of service. Once you’re ready, make sure you also have:
- Access to your business’s Facebook Page.
- An image for your ad.
Learn more about requirements for lead ads.
Create a lead ads campaign in Ads Manager or Power Editor:
- Go to your Ads Manager or Power Editor.
- In Ads Manager: Click Create Ad in the top right.
- In Power Editor: Click Create Campaign in the top left.
- Choose Lead Generation and click Continue.
- In the Page section, choose the Page you’d like to use to create lead ads. Click View Terms. Review the Lead Ad terms of Service and select I Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Set your Audience, Placements and Budget & Schedule. Unlike other campaign types, you cannot target lead ads to people under the age of 18.
- Once you’ve completed the last step, click Continue.
- Next, add images or a video to your ad. Fill in your ad’s Headline, Text and add a Call To Action button.
- Click Show Advanced Options to add a Facebook pixel if you have one.
- In the Lead Form section, you can click + New Form to create a new lead form.
- Where it says Untitled form, give your lead form a name.
- Click Welcome Screen (Optional) to add a welcome screen to your lead ad.
Click Questions. Under What information would you like to ask for?, you’ll see Email and Full name are checked. You can click Show more options if you want to ask for more info.
You can also use this section to create custom questions by clicking + Add custom question.
- Click Thank You Screen. Enter the website URL you want people to go to after they complete your form.
- Click the arrows at the bottom of your Form Preview and make sure your form looks the way you want it to.
- Under Show Advanced Options you can:
- Click Form Configuration. In this section, you can choose a language for your lead form, which is the language your audience will see when they view your form. You can also click Show Advanced Options to set your preferences for whether or not to download organic leads. Keep in mind that if you check the box next to Include Organic Leads, you’re choosing to include organic leads in the leads you download. Learn about organic leads.
- Click Field IDs if you want to change the column names for your data when you export your leads. This may be useful if your CRM requires specific column names to receive your leads.
- Click Finish to complete your form. Alternatively, you can click Save if you think you’ll want to make changes later or didn’t finish completing your form.
- (Optional): In the Leads Setup section, you can select a CRM.
- When you’re ready to publish your lead ad, click Place Order.
To Learn more, go to https://m.facebook.com/business/help/397336587121938?pnref=story